THANK YOU!


 On April 29th 2016 Dachena joined our family. 

She was 13 months old wearing newborn diapers. Purely a sack of bones. She didn’t even have the strength to sit up from the lying down position and didn’t know how to drink from a bottle. 

Starvation almost took her life. 


On May 1st 2016 Ciarha joined our family. She was 5 months old weighing 8lbs. She was so severely malnourished with Kwashiorkor that she had to be hospitalized for several weeks and even got a blood transfusion. 

Malnutrition almost took her life. 


(Unfortunately staying with the biological family isn’t always possible or safe for all children. Although that’s always the aim to support.)


I say all this to say: 

I am beyond grateful for everyone that donated towards our care package project. 

But I can’t go on without recognizing everyone that also keeps La Limyè running year round. I wouldn’t have been able to feed the village if I didn’t have the funds first to feed my own children and keep a roof over their head. So whether you’ve been giving for months and months or years and years, or whether you just gave for the first time last week - 

THANK YOU. 

You are changing lives in Jesus’ name and I am honored to know you and have you by my side. 

You are an answered prayer and I know God will repay you well for your dedication, commitment, and support to La Limyè. 


Also- look at these girls now!!! 6 and 7 years old and as healthy as can be! 


I’m praising God for each of you that supports us now and then and every day in between and didn’t allow starvation and malnutrition to take these girls away. 


They have something great to offer to the world and I can’t wait to see what God has in store for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ministry update December 2022

The Nightmare

One Year Ago Today