Care Packages


 The mother of one of my students in our Special Education/Handicap learning center asked me for a job the other day. 

I know she desperately needs it.  La Limyè already pays half of her yearly rent for her house because if not she and her daughter would truly be homeless. 

I’m encouraged that she’s asking for work, not just handouts…but I literally have no work to give her. Every position is full and I can’t think of any job to just “make up” for her to do. 


The rise in prices, the fall of the economy, the insecurity…it’s crippling for these people. 


All that to say, my employees need to be paid, the girls have to be fed, school fees need to be met, but right now the most dire need is to help our neighbors. 

It would be a blessing and truly an answer to prayer. 


I have 26 employees 

23 families in our Special Education learning center. 

Around 35 in our local church. 


Any extra we raise can go to the people in our village which would be around 75 people! 


For $15.70 each we can provide rice, beans, oil, seasoning, potatoes, onions, garlic, spaghetti, fish, a bible, a carrying bag and have it delivered to their houses! 

If you feel led, we’d love your support to help feed our friends during these hard times. 


Venmo: @lalimye 

PayPal: lalimye@gmail.com 

Online: www.lalimye.org 


Write “care package” in the memo so I’ll know what it’s for.  


If you can’t afford $15.70 but still want to help that’s completely fine! 

For one person to get a gallon size bag of rice it’s $2.72

For one person to get beans it’s $2.26


Together we can be a blessing! 

Thank you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ministry update December 2022

The Nightmare

One Year Ago Today